When do I get my tickets, are they sent to me when I purchase my travel package?Approximately 10 days prior to the event, you will be sent a Federal Express shipment with all of the necessary documents for your travel package, including your event tickets. A signature will be required at time of receipt if the delivery address is a business. For a residential delivery, FedEx will leave the package at the door should no one be available to sign. We will need your physical mailing address to ship your documents, FedEx does not ship to PO Boxes. Guests who live outside the US and Canada will receive an itinierary via email 10 days prior to the event, and their package will be available for pick-up at the hotel.Do I get to pick my seats if I purchase a myracetravel.com package?We are not able to assign seats, but special requests will be considered and we will do our best to accommodate the requests.
Are the tickets within the myracetravel.com packages guaranteed?
Yes, we buy our tickets directly from the tracks and not from ticket brokers, so our guests do not have to worry about tickets not being authentic. What does single, double, triple, quad mean?Single, double, triple and quad refer to how many guests are in each hotel room. Single = 1 person in 1 room Double = 2 people in 1 room Triple = 3 people in 1 room
Quad = 4 people in 1 room The package I want is not listed on your site, do you offer custom packages? Yes, we are able to customize or build any package to meet your specific needs.We are also able to organize special packages for groups and corporations. To be contacted by our sales specialist click here. Do you offer travel insurance?
Yes, travel insurance is offered through Allianz Insurance. Click here to be redirected to their website.
ADA/ Handicapped Requirements
If someone in your package requires special ADA seating, hotel accommodations, or motor coach transportation please contact us at 866-990-RACE (7223) and let our sales agents know what will be required to make your race weekend enjoyable.
Somebody in my party uses a service animal, what is the speedways policy?
All speedways recognize the importance of service animals in assisting guests with visual and other impairments. These animals are welcomed throughout the property, but must remain leashed and harnessed at all times. Guests are required to bring their own pet waste disposal bags. Guests who bring service animals may request accessible seating to accommodate their service animals safely and comfortably.
What can I bring with me to the race?
Each speedway has different policies on items that can be brought inside the facility. Please refer to the information provided in your welcome letter that will arrive several weeks prior to your scheduled race.You may also visit the individual speedways websites for more information. Below is a common list of items allowed by most but not all tracks.
- One (1) 6' x 6' x 12' soft-sided cooler or insulated bag is allowed per ticket holder.
- One (1) clear 18' x 18' x 4' plastic bag is allowed per ticket holder.
- Food and beverages are allowed.
- Items such as binoculars, radio scanners, cameras, and seat cushions are allowed in the grandstands.
- Umbrellas are not permitted.
What happens if the race is postponed?
If the race is postponed the race ticket will be honored on the date the race has been rescheduled. We do not offer refunds for postponed races. In the event of a rain out or postponed race; myracetravel.com will arrange for motor coach transportation to the Sprint Cup event only, for $20 per person. Checks and credit cards are not accepted. Additional room nights are the responsibility and at the expense of the guest. Are airport transfers included in myracetravel.com travel packages?
Airport transfers are not included in the package. Transportation between the airport and hotel are at your own expense. Is airline transportation included in the price of myracetravel.com packages?
NASCAR fans come from all different locations and at different times, which makes coordinating air travel very difficult. So we do not include airfare in our packages.
What happens if I lose my tickets?
myracetravel.com is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Please keep your tickets in a safe place. If I sign up for one of your newsletters, what types of e-mails do you send? By signing up on our newsletters section or through purchasing travel packages you will stay up-to-date with all of the latest race ticket news. You will also receive exclusive myracetravel.com offers and other pertinent information. What is the process of check-in at my designated hotel with myracetravel.com?
- You will need your picture ID and a major credit card for check-in. This will be used for incidentals such as but
not limited to phone calls, room service, movies, etc.
- Transportation between the airport and hotel is at your own expense. Please contact the hotel for shuttle
information from airport to hotel.
- If you have any problems with your room, please notify the front desk of the hotel. If they do not take care of the
problem, please notify your myracetravel.com on-site staff.
- Room requests are not guaranteed. The hotel may be in a sold out situation and will do their best to
accommodate your request.
What time do the buses leave the track?
- Buses depart the track ONE HOUR after the checkered flag drops!
- Buses will remain unlocked and supervised while parked at the track; feel free to make trips back to the bus
throughout the day.Extra belongings, oversize coolers, and purchases made at the track, etc. may be left
- Motor coach transportation will depart the hotel precisely at the scheduled time provided in your welcome
- Departure times are tentative and subject to change due to changes in track schedules. Please check with your
on-site staff to confirm departure times.
- myracetravel.com is not responsible for any items left onboard.
- Motor coach will remain parked in the same location for the duration of the race.
- If the race is called due to rain, buses will depart the track one hour after the race is officially called.
- Alcohol is not permitted onboard; however-it may be stored under the bus for consumption at the track.
- myracetravel.com will not tolerate excessive intoxication and/or unruly behavior.This is vital to the safety of our
clients, staff and drivers.We reserve the right to remove passengers from the motorcoach at any time. Who do I contact if I have an emergency during the race weekend? If you have an emergency during event weekend and need to contact your on-site travel staff; please call our emergency number which will be provided to you upon receiving your tickets. Additional questions If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our friendly race agents at 866-990-RACE (7223).
Stanford Counts - Marcus Hook, PA
My wife and I were treated great by all the myRacetravel.com staff. It was my second time booking through myRacetravel (Talladega was first). We both traveled to Homestead-Miami in Nov 08, we will booking again with...